311 Contact Center

Ask a Question or Request a Service with 311
The City of Newport News is proud to offer a 311 Contact Center to our residents. Through this service, residents can request a city service online or by phone and can ask questions about city related issues. Listed below are the requests you can submit online. If you don’t see the service you need, call us at 757-933-2311.

The following city services (by topic) are currently available online:
You can request the following city services by calling our center at 757-933-2311:
  • Missed Trash
  • Sewer Stoppage
  • Sewer Overflow
  • Property Maintenance Complaint
  • Litter or Trash Complaint
  • Trash Container Exchange
  • Street Sweeping
  • and many more!

If you have a general question, you can also send us an email.